Best Hotels in Atlanta Georgia
Best Hotels in Atlanta Georgia
Where to Stay in Atlanta: A Guide to the Best Hotels
*Atlanta’s Best Hotels by Area
* Headed to Atlanta for a visit? The most essential issue when determining where to stay in Atlanta is your preferred location: Buckhead, Midtown, or Downtown? As such, we’ve rounded up the exceptional accommodations for each area.
*Where to Stay in Buckhead
* Generally speaking, if you want to test into a luxurious, five-star hotel, you’ll desire to continue to be in Buckhead (the exception to this rule is the Four Seasons Atlanta, which is in Midtown). Staying in Buckhead is first-rate for amusement vacationers and purchasing enthusiasts, as each Lenox Mall, Phipps Plaza and Buckhead Atlanta are positioned in the inside taking walks distance of many of the hotels, making it a no-brainer for romantic getaways or girls’ weekends. Some of our favourite Buckhead lodges encompass the JW Marriott Buckhead, W Buckhead (don’t pass over their rooftop pool), the InterContinental Buckhead (home to celebrity chef Art Smith’s restaurant Southern Art) and the Grand Hyatt. To up the luxurious ante, we endorse checking into one of Buckhead’s five-star hotels:
* Mandarin Oriental Atlanta blends Southern hospitality and Oriental charm, entire with attentive provider (we love being greeted with hot towels and tea) an based lounge presenting stay jazz and the largest resort spa in the city—don’t miss the 60-foot indoor lap pool, sauna and steam rooms, and a terrace best for sipping champagne.
* St. Regis Atlanta is the ideal lodge for foodies—not solely does neighborhood restaurateur Gerry Klaskala function Atlas inner the hotel, but the property is smack dab in the center of a courtyard where culinary champions like Umi, Chops Lobster Bar, and Ford Fry’s King + Duke are additionally located. Need greater motives to test in? Expect signature butler service, one of the solely outside resort swimming pools in city and afternoon tea service.
*Where to Stay in Midtown
* Appealing to both business vacationers and travelers alike, Midtown is a top region for handy access to the excellent of Atlanta—it’s one of the most walkable areas in Atlanta and site visitors can get to The Fox Theatre, The High Museum (and the relaxation of the Woodruff Arts Center), The Atlanta Botanical Gardens, and Piedmont Park all on foot. Plus, the variety you’ll find in the accommodations right here is unparalleled. Think about getting some Atlanta strippers to entertain your friends for any type of event or just a night out. While Buckhead inns lean more toward enjoyment and luxury, and Downtown resorts tend to be better for conventions and traveler groups, Midtown inns cowl the gamut from five-star lodging to trendy, hip lodges like the W Midtown and Twelve Atlanta Station, to boutique properties like the Artmore Hotel, The Georgian Terrace Hotel, and Hotel Indigo, plus charming B&Bs. To really take gain of Midtown’s prime location, we recommend checking into one of these three unique hotels:
* Four Seasons Atlanta – Walking distance from some of Atlanta’s vacationer attractions, the Four Seasons is a five-star, five-diamond resort in the city. Bar Margot, the hotel’s restaurant (serving lunch and dinner), used to be conceptualized by Ford Fry and is now helmed by means of executive chef Michael Patria. Diners can choose from seasonal dishes, together with grilled Spanish octopus, cacio e Pepe, and a dulce de leche cake with pretzel ice cream.
* Loews Atlanta Hotel – Not solely is this business-friendly inn taking walks distance to the city’s top sights and restaurants, however it’s also domestic to a elegant on-site restaurant, Saltwood, with a fabulous charcuterie program, and Exhale, one of the biggest spa and fitness centers in town. Guests get hold of complimentary access to all 20,000 rectangular feet, such as the 9,000-square-foot fitness studio offering lessons like barre, yoga and cycling, a sauna and the solely hammam room (Turkish bath) in Georgia.
* Stonehurst Place – This eco-friendly pull away (it’s the first EarthCraft-certified B&B in the state) is housed in a restored 1896 bungalow overlooking Midtown’s tree-lined streets. Expect all the charms of a B&B with all the amenities of a five-star hotel: Original heart-of-pine ground and crown molding, satisfied gathering areas decorated with antique fixtures and ornate fireplaces alongside free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs, luxurious linens draping clothier beds, marble-clad bathrooms equipped with soaking tubs, heated floors and spacious walk-in showers. Don’t omit innkeeper Lori’s breakfast—her sumptuous cornbread and Eggs Benedict may additionally be the quality in town.
*Where to Stay Downtown
* Conveniently located near the city’s top visitor attractions (CNN World Headquarters, Phillips Arena, the Georgia World Congress Center, the manufacturer new College Football Hall of Fame, the Georgia Aquarium, World of Coca-Cola, the Georgia Dome, Centennial Olympic Park, and America’s Mart), Downtown accommodations are decidedly less luxurious and boutiquey than Buckhead and Midtown, but that’s not to say they’re not barring advantage (and there is the Ellis Hotel or the Glenn Hotel for boutique hotel enthusiasts and the four-diamond Omni Hotel at CNN Center). Host to most of Atlanta’s conventions, there are many cheap preferences for Downtown lodging, many of which are domestic to some of the fantastic inn eating places in Atlanta (a blessing thinking about that most of Downtown’s eating places are large chains). We suggest checking into one of these three special hotels:
* W Atlanta Downtown – This state-of-the-art lodge stands out among the sea of convention inns littering downtown—expect a lively oasis entire with jungle-inspired “Living Room” best for cocktails, one of the city’s pinnacle steakhouses BLT Steak, the legendary Bliss Spa and a scene-and-be-scene rooftop equipped with a swanky moist bar and infinity pool, the place postcard-worthy views are complemented with the aid of stay DJs on the weekends.
* Hyatt Regency Atlanta Downtown – Conventions in no way appeared as good as they do at this ancient property—not only did the motel currently acquire a $65 million makeover entire with energy-efficient rooms and an improved club level, however there’s greater than 180,000 square toes of meeting, boardroom and exhibit space (plus the largest inn ballroom in the state), and a signature rooftop restaurant, Polaris, positive to wow your clients.
* Hilton Atlanta – Like many downtown hotels, this convention property is just a 15-minute pressure from Hartsfield-Jackson Airport, not to mention home to 129,000 square ft of bendy function space. But apart from its commercial enterprise travel perks, there’s also an outside pool, tennis courts, basketball court, and strolling track, plus one of the city’s pinnacle high-quality eating destinations, Nikolai’s Roof, where the Eastern European-leaning bites are dished out over a view of the downtown skyline.